Friday, December 21, 2012

To Die For Pot Roast

I have had this recipe in my collection forever. I actually have no idea where it came from.
A quick google search...and it came from everywhere! I can't even begin to link to the millions of sites that have this recipe.

I also had this one sent to me by a friend, Lisa M, as one of her go-to classics.

It's super easy, and super yummy!

Ingredients:
1 Beef Roast
1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix
1 Package Brown Gravy Mix
1 Package Italian Dressing Mix
½ Cup Water

Directions:
1. Put roast in crock pot
2. Combine mixes well and sprinkle over roast
3. Pour water into pot


Print




All set, sitting in the Crockpot ready to cook!



Of course since I cooked low and slow, the meat was so tender it wouldn't stay together for the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment