Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beef Stroganoff

This is a quick weeknight meal I grew up on. I am not sure if this is the exact recipe my mother used, but we like it.
When they came out with cream of mushroom soup with GARLIC, I tried it and was hooked. That is now the only cream of mushroom I use for this recipe. It adds a deeper, richer, garlic flavor that takes it to a new level.

I have made this with egg noodles, fettuccine, and also elbows. They all work, and they all absorb the flavors nicely.



1-2 Lb Ground Beef
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
¼ Cup Sour Cream
Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper
1 Lb noodles of your choice

Directions:
1. Cook noodles
2. While noodles are cooking, brown your hamburger and drain off the grease
3. To meat, add cream soup and sour cream
4. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste
5. Serve over noodles

*you can adjust the flavor by adding more or less sour cream


Print me

No comments:

Post a Comment