I printed it offline, but can't track it back. A quick Google search provided more results than I care to report!
All I care about was the fact that this soup was delicious! I wish I had doubled it when I made it, we ate it all!
2 Dried porcini mushrooms or 4 oz fresh shiitake
1 Tbsp butter
2 Leeks (white part only, diced)
1 Medium carrot (diced)
1 Medium onion (diced)
1 Large celery stalk (diced)
2 Chicken breast halves
2 Tbsp white wine
2 Tbsp flour
4 Cups chicken stock
1 Cup sour cream
1 Cup fideo (fine cut egg noodles)
1. If using dried porcini: bring a small pan of water to a boil, drop in mushrooms. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Cool. Slice thinly.
2. In large saute pan, melt butter over low heat
3. Add leeks, carrots, onion, celery, and chicken. Stir gently.
4. Cover and cook, stirring and flipping chicken, until done
5. Remove chicken and set aside to cool
6. Sprinkle flour over liquid and vegetables in pan
7. Stir and cook for 2 minutes
8. Slowly add white wine and 2 cups chicken broth
9. Stir and cook until bubbly and thickened
(if you are making this ahead of time, stop here to freeze)
10. Add the sour cream and allow to cook gently
11. Slice chicken into thin, bite sized strips
12. In a large pan, bring 2 cups broth to boil
13. Add noodles to boiling broth, cook 4 minutes (do not drain)
14. Slowly add the noodle/broth mixture to the hot vegetable and sour cream mixture.
15. Add chicken and bring up to a boil
16. Season to taste with salt and pepper17. Serve immediately
Come party with me HERE!