Not sure if it really is the best...or if we just love the tradition of it all. She makes pans and pans of it every year from October to January.
The girl says I don't make fudge often enough.
People were coming over...men that just want sweet, don't care about fancy.
I see fudge in this picture!
Enter this easy peasey one bowl recipe.
It makes a sweet, creamy fudge.
The girl even said it rivals auntie's!!
16 oz semi sweet baking chocolate
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tsp vanilla
1. Line 8 inch square pan with foil
2. In microwave safe bowl, place chocolate and milk
3. Microwave until chocolate is almost melted (2-3 minutes)
4. Stir until chocolate is completely melted
5. Add vanilla
6. Spread into prepared pan7. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm
Come party with me HERE!