It was time to try it out.
It was originally made for a roasted chicken, but I feel the need to be different.
After I made them, I had my official taste tester...hubby...try one.
He said it wasn't quite enough flavor, so I made a second batch of sauce.
The girl child was brave enough to try the second basted batch and promptly went for seconds. (all in the name of science don't ya know)
½ Cup Dijon mustard
4 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp olive oil
5 Lbs chicken wings
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Mix ¼ cup mustard, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl
2. Preheat oven to 425
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper
4. Brush chicken with mustard mixture
5. Place chicken on baking rack over cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes each side.
6. Mix ¼ cup mustard and 2 tbsp lemon juice7. Brush mustard mixture over cooked chicken