Yeah, I can see your cheeks blushing from here.
Then they came out with that whole "don't eat raw dough" bull hockey.
Where is that happy medium? Between being afraid of dying of some egg born illness...and being able to drown one's sorrows in a tube-o-deliciousness?
Here is that middle ground.
Eat until you feel sick.
Share with your girlfriends.
Be the hero. The wind beneath their wings.
½ Cup butter
⅓ Cup brown sugar
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
½ Cup powdered sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
¾ Cup mini chocolate chips
1. In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat
2. Whisk in the brown sugar until dissolved
3. Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool
4. In bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar
5. Add in brown sugar and butter mixture, mix until combined
6. Stir in the mini chocolate chips7. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers
Adapted from: What Megans Making
Come party with me HERE!