It looks as if a library blew up in there!!
I have a cedar chest, which once upon a time, held clothing.
My book-worm child has taken it over for her books she has "outgrown" but refuses to part with.
One of her little cousins is a budding reader. The girl has decided to go through said book treasure and see if there are any that she really doesn't see the need to keep. Yeah, it's the smallest pile in the room.
But, I am proud of her. She wants to share he love of reading with others.
¼ Cup buffalo wing sauce
1 ¼ Cup panko bread crumbs
½ Tsp paprika
¼ Tsp salt
2 Tbsp butter (melted)
1 Lb boneless chicken breast (cut into strips)
1. Heat oven to 425
2. Line cookie sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray
3. Place buffalo sauce in a shallow dish
4. Mix bread crumbs, paprika, salt, and butter
5. Dip chicken into wing sauce and then coat evenly with bread crumb mixture
6. Place on prepared baking sheet7. Bake 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is starting to brown
Come party with me here!