Yesterday was the Sunday that all couch coaching men wait all year for.
The men in my life are no different.
We ate too much, yelled at the TV too much, socialized with one another and just had a good time.
And then we had a panic inducing time. That score got way out of hand there for awhile. Whew!
Then the night ended like this.
And the greatest SB Comeback of all time!!!
I am sure hubby will spend today watching replays.
4 Pork Steaks
1 Onion (chopped)
5 Tbsp Flour
4 Cups water
½ Tsp Garlic
½ Tsp Oregano
⅔ Tsp Ground Cumin
14 oz Whole green chilies
1. Trim fat off pork and cut meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Cook meat until well done
3. Remove meat and cook onion until tender. Remove onion.
4. Make gravy with pan dripping, flour, and water
5. Chop green chilies
6. Return meat and onion to gravy7. Add all other ingredients. Simmer.
Adapted from: Moms Who Think