Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crockpot Applesauce

Have I mentioned how much I love my crock pot?
You really can make anything...and this is the most simple recipe ever!

I make this overnight and have applesauce ready for the next morning...and the pork chops my hubby is now drooling over for dinner.
Apparently applesauce and pork chops are the holy duo.

Ingredients:
10-12 Large apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
½ Cup water
1 Tsp ground cinnamon
¾ Cup sugar

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook overnight (or 10 hours on low)
3. Stir and serve


Print


My oh-so-simple ingredients

Cooked and ready to serve!
(hey, you try taking a good picture of something lumpy and ugly!)

This recipe was shared at Will Cook for Smiles and Mom's Test Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment