Monday, December 10, 2012

Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli

I printed this from the web in 2008, since then, the site I printed it from has decided to charge, so I can't link to the original.
I made these as an appetizer one night for me and the family, we turned it into a meal.
They came out yummy, crispy and delish!


Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli

1 (16 oz) package of ravioli (fresh, or frozen and thawed)
2 Eggs (beaten)
¼ Cup water
1 Tsp garlic salt
1 Cup flour
1 Cup plain bread crumbs
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning


  1. Mix water with eggs, set aside
  2. Mix Italian Seasonings and garlic salt with the breadcrumbs and set aside
  3. Measure flour in bowl and set aside
  4. Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying
  5. Dip ravioli in flour, then in egg wash, then in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil
  6. Fry until golden, remove from oil and drain
  7. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment