Thursday, December 27, 2012

Asian Honey Sesame Chicken

I have no idea where this recipe came from.
Darling daughter picked it out once upon a time for us to make. We made it a few times as stated, and once we did it with chicken breasts in the crock pot.
Every time it was successful!

Typing this out made my stomach growl, I think I need to go get the ingredients the next time I hit the grocery store!

Ingredients:
2 ½ Lbs chicken pieces
½ Cup soy sauce
¼ Cup water
2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
2 Tablespoon sesame oil
2 Tablespoon honey
2 Tablespoon sesame seeds
2 Green onions-chopped
2 Garlic cloves-chopped
1 Teaspoon chopped ginger


Directions:
1. Add everything to a large zipper bag
2. Refrigerate overnight, turning once
3. Heat oven to 350
4. In a 9x13 pan, add chicken and half of the marinade
5. Bake 35-45 minutes


Print

No comments:

Post a Comment