Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy 4th of July 2016!


I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July!
My parents are coming up for a visit, and we plan on heading up north to spend some time with family and enjoy some quality beach time.

It's a place my family has been going since 1979, and, well, it's just special.
My poor (stuck in the south) father is jonesing for some lobster and steamers and my mom is just happy to be with her family.

That being said, I will be taking a bloggy break for this week and maybe even next week, I have not decided yet.

I will leave you with a recipe round up for all your cookout needs!
What do you plan on making?



Appetizers:





















Side Dishes:























Main Dish:






















Dessert:

























No comments:

Post a Comment