By the end of the day, I was super tired and just really did not feel like cooking much of anything. We had been doing a lot of take out as of late, and none of us looked (or smelled) like we could be seen in public, much less inside a restaurant.
I had hamburger, buns, cheddar cheese, and onions. What goes awesome with cheddar? Apple!
1-2 Lbs hamburger
1 Large onion, sliced
½ Cup apple juice
3-4 Slices cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper
1. Mix meat with salt and pepper to taste
2. Form 3-4 patties
3. Cook onions until they start to turn brown
4. Add apple juice to onions and cook until liquid reduces
5. Cook patties, about 5-7 minutes each side
6. Melt cheddar on top of burger7. Top with onions and serve
Just visualize some sharp cheddar cheese
Cooking down the yummy onions
Pile that burger HIGH
Cut and enjoy!
This recipe was shared on the following blogs: Love Bakes Good Cakes, Buns in My Oven, The Tasty Fork, White Lights on Wednesday, Lamberts Lately, What's Cooking Love, Gooseberry Patch, Sugar and Dots, The Country Cook, Blissful and Domestic, Thirty Handmade Days, Mom's Test Kitchen, Will Cook for Smiles, Your Home Based Mom, Pioneer Momma, and Lady Behind the Curtain