Don't come back another day.
:::sigh::: I understand we need rain, but that does not mean I want it!
You know how some people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)? I never considered myself one of them.
Even in the "gloom" of winter, I am fine. Happy even. Winter is my favorite season!
Rain...rain makes me feel like I have SAD. Does it work that way?
I know SAD can be for any season (even summer, gasp!) but does it cover rainy days?
Anyone with an actual grasp of the medical field out there who can enlighten me?
This Kraft dish makes me think of sunshine, which makes me happy.
It doesn't hurt that it tastes delicious too!
2 Lb yukon gold potatoes cut into ⅛ inch slices
3 Tbsp butter (melted, divided)
½ Cup parmesan cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Clean and slice potato
3. Brush 1 Tbsp butter onto bottom and up side of 9 inch pie plate
4. Toss potato with remaining butter and ¼ cup cheese
5. Layer on bottom and up sides of pie plate
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese
7. Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender8. Invert onto a serving dish
Easiest ingredients EVER!
My sunshine cake!