It's a guilty pleasure, and I am cool with it.
I copied this recipe out of the magazine, and finally got around to making it.
Hubby and the girl child both fell in love immediately.
I have to say, the orange flavor really works incredibly well in this recipe!
1 Lb sugar snap peas
2 Tbsp butter
½ Cup finely chopped red onion
½ Tsp crushed caraway seeds
¼ Tsp salt
⅛ Tsp pepper
1 Cup grape tomatoes, halved
1 Tsp grated orange zest
1. Bring pot of water to a boil, add snap peas. Cook just until tender. Drain and reserve.
2. In large skillet, melt butter.
3. Add onion, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper
4. Cook until onions are tender (stirring often)
5. Add tomatoes, orange zest, and reserved snap peas.6. Heat through, about 2-3 minutes
My 1 lb of snap peas turned out to be less. Funny, every time I turned my back, some disappeared. Ghosts?
Fresh and delicious, a great side!