Face it, who isn't?
We all blush a little and get uncomfortable when people are giving it to us...but then we go home and bask in the glow of their approval.
We have a set of friends and they are simply in lust with my desserts. I love love love when we are going over there for any reason and I get the call "can you bring eggs and a treat?".
Part of what makes cooking and baking so pleasurable is seeing those around you enjoying every bite. Knowing they are not only looking forward to it, but they are convinced (before they even know what I am bringing) that they will enjoy it.
Not everything is a winner, as is the way baking works, but they still ask...so I still bring.
1 (19.9 oz) brownie mix
(oil and eggs to make brownie mix)
2 oz white chocolate (chopped)
1 Cup butter (softened)
3 Cup confectioner’s sugar
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tsp orange zest
Orange food coloring
1. Prepare brownies per box directions
2. Stir in white chocolate
3. Pour into a prepared 9 inch pan and cook 45 minutes
4. Beat butter until fluffy
5. Gradually beat in 3 cups sugar and milk.
6. Remove half of frosting, dye orange and add zest
7. Frost brownies with white frosting8. Using orange frosting, drop dallops on top. Use a knife to swirl frostings
Come party with me HERE!