Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Krispy Kreme Donut Cake

Have you ever had a Krispy Kreme?
I mean, visit NC and get one of the original, not from a grocery store box or some random location like in NYNY in Vegas?


It's a life changing experience.

I brought hubby down south and told him about Krispy Kreme. He said "what's the big deal about some donuts?"
Yeah, famous last words.

We went to the store, and waited.
What were we waiting for?
This sign.
It matters that much.
He ate six. We are lucky we all even got any!

Fast forward to living in New England. No Krispy Kreme to be found.
Sigh.
Walking through the store one day, what do I see?

Hmmmmmm.
I had to get it and make it.
In the name of science and some junk.

I got it.
I made it.
We ate it.
It was good.
But, well, I expected more.

I would get it again...but it does not (in any way) taste like a Krispy Kreme.
Oh well!



No comments:

Post a Comment