I guess I bought too many.
I have been looking at this bag in my cabinet for some time now...trying to decide what I was going to do with them.
While playing online, I noticed this recipe on the Cupcake Crusader site. Score!
BUT...while my marshmallow was cooking, that oh so short period of time...my neighbor knocked on the door.
Yeah, it's amazing what an extra 60 seconds can do to a dessert.
They were good, the marshmallow even tasted sort of caramely (is that a word?). I wanted the pretty marshmallow to stay on the cookie cup though! Not flat like mine!
Guess I will have to make these again soon!
½ Cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ Cup powdered sugar
6 Tbsp butter (melted)
4 Chocolate bars
12 Large marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter together
3. Smoosh mixture in the bottom of a mini muffin pan
4. Bake crumb mixture for 4-5 minutes
5. Place a block of chocolate in each tin
6. Cut each marshmallow in half.
7. Place a marshmallow (cut side down) in each tin
8. Bake for 2-3 minutes
9. Cool on a wire rack
10. Melt remaining chocolate
11. Dip each marshmallow top in the chocolate12. Chill in refrigerator for 40 minutes to an hour