Well, while that was the truth...there is a little more to it.
My computer decided to die. Yup, awesome.
Luckily I have a great friend who was able to recover everything but my bookmarked faves (oh the kajillions of lost recipes! Years of tagging and saving. Sigh)
Then once I got my computer back, I just didn't jump right back in.
I don't know if it was laziness, or if the world just felt overwhelming for a bit...or a good mixture of both.
I have a working computer.
I missed you all terribly.
I am happy to be back!
1 Large head cabbage
1 (15 oz) Jar Cheez Whiz
1 (10 oz) Can cream of chicken soup
1 Jalapeno (seeded and finely diced)
¼ Cup milk
Paprika to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Slice cabbage into 6-8 wedges, remove hard inner core
3. Parboil until nearly done
4. Drain, arrange in a greased 9 x 13 dish
5. Mix Cheez Whiz, soup, jalapenos, and milk
6. Pour cheese mixture over top of the cabbage
7. Sprinkle with paprika8. Bake for 30 minutes
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Come party with me HERE!