Monday, March 11, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Poppers

I realized that I have a massive stack of recipes printed in 2008. Slowly working my way thru them.

This one originally came from here, and includes a separate recipe for an avocado blue cheese dip. I am incredibly anti avocado, so I am skipping that and serving this with plain blue cheese dressing.
(oh how I WANT to like avocado, everyone else seems to like it. Just a little too...Linda Blair for my tastes)

Helpful Hint: I used pre-made shredded chicken I had on hand


Ingredients:
4 Oz cream cheese (softened)
3 Tsp ranch dip mix
1 Large chicken breast, cut into small pieces
3-4 Tbsp buffalo wing sauce
1 tube crescent rolls

Directions:
1. Preheat oven according to crescent roll package directions.
2. Mix together cream cheese and 2 Tsp ranch dip mix in a small bowl
3. Season chicken with remaining teaspoon ranch dip mix
4. Cook chicken in a non stick skillet
5. Toss with buffalo wing sauce, and set aside to cool
6. Lay crescent rolls out flat and cut each triangle in half with a pizza cutter
7. Gently flatten each triangle and place 1 tsp cream cheese mix in center
8. Top with a spoonful of chicken
9. Bring all three sides of the crescent roll triangle to the top, pinch all three seams to seal
10. Place on a baking sheet and bake according to package directions


Print


Ingredients

Forgot to take a picture right away, so people had already started munching!


No comments:

Post a Comment