Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free meals at IHOP

I have a soft spot in my heart for IHOP.
They were always a spot to stop at when we were traveling, a place you could get just about anything you wanted. Never failed some of us wanted soup/sandwich, some wanted breakfast, and some wanted chicken.

I also have fond memories of using all the different flavors of syrup. Sometimes I would cut up my pancakes and use them separate on different "piles", other times I would mix all the flavors together.

This offer gives you a coupon for a free "Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity" meal. If that isn't good enough, they also send you a coupon for a free meal (up to a $7.99 value) on your birthday AND another free meal coupon for the year anniversary of you signing up.

While I was filling out the forms, they also asked for my family member's birthday info so they could get free meal coupons as well.

I see some IHOP trips in our near future!


Click here to sign yourself up!



No comments:

Post a Comment