It hasn't gotten any smaller.
Like, are they pretending to be bunnies when I go to bed at night or something?
That's OK, that just means new adventures for you and I!
1 (7 oz) package cheese tortellini
1 Cup broccoli florets
1/2 Cup chopped fresh parsley
1 (6 oz) jar marinated artichokes (drained)
2 Green onions, chopped
1/2 Cup Italian salad dressing
2 1/2 Tsp chopped fresh basil
3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
6 Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain. Rinse and drain again.
2. Combine tortellini with broccoli, parsley, artichokes, and green onions in a large bowl
3. Pour salad dressing over tortellini mixture
4. Sprinkle with basil and toss gently
5. Cover and chill until ready to serve6. Toss salad again just before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan and top with tomatoes.