Today, as we are sitting there working, the alarm went off.
I would like to add, I have one of these ear splitting, strobe light flashing, monsters on the wall RIGHT behind my head!
Have I mentioned they are loud?
No missing these babies!
We all sort of sat there for a minute as we were so used to such annoyances. Then it dawned on us all at the same time "Oh, there was no email warning of this. Uh-oh".
Out the door we all went like cattle. Moo.
The smell was overpowering! Something had caught fire in one of the dumpsters. Some people blame smokers, others blame construction...doesn't matter.
I did not witness anything but stench and smoke, but others said the flames were pretty impressive.
Thanks to the fire department for doing your thing, we appreciate it!
Dinner anyone? This smells much, much better than a burning dumpster!
(imagine that description on a menu!)
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp pepper
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ Cup chicken broth
¼ Cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 Garlic cloves (chopped)
1 ½ Tsp honey
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper
2. Melt butter over medium/high heat. Add oil.
3. Add the chicken to the pan
4. Cook the chicken until cooked through (about 7 minutes each side). Remove, set aside.
5. Add the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and honey to the pan.
6. Cook for about 5 minutes, the sauce will thicken7. Slice chicken and spoon sauce over the top
This should be served with mashed potato or rice to soak up the juices!
Adapted from: Baked Bree
This recipe shared with Sugar and Dots , Blissful and Domestic, Your Home Based Mom, and Lady Behind the Curtain