How odd, yet wonderfully fantastic. She includes (in the books) all the recipes that the caterer makes. This is one of them.
I am not sure what book it's from, or what web site I took this recipe from. So, no direct credit can be given, but I am sure with some digging you could find the answer.
Anyone out there have it for me?
This was made as a quick weeknight meal, but would be fantastic in the summer. It can be made the night before and kept in the fridge. Make multiple batches for parties!
6 Rhodes Texas white rolls, thawed until warm and bubbly
1/2 lb chive flavored cream cheese, room temperature
1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
2 Cups cherry tomato, halved
1/4 Cups black olives, sliced
1 Green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 Onion, thinly sliced
1/4 Cup parsley, chopped
1 Tsp basil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Knead rolls into a ball. Roll dough into a 13 inch circle and place on a 12 inch pizza pan
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
4. Keep bubbles from forming in the middle of the pizza by pressing down 5 minutes into the baking cycle.
5. Remove from oven and cool
6. Spread crust with cream cheese
7. Arrange vegetables and top with onion rings8. Sprinkle with basil, parsley, and salt/pepper to taste
The leftovers were awesome for lunch the next day!
This recipe was shared on Blissful and Domestic , WIll Cook for Smiles, Your Home Based Mom, and Mom's Test Kitchen