Friday, April 12, 2013

Creamy Dill Carrots

I have a thing for anything creamy.
My daughter has an unhealthy obsession with dill.
Carrots are just plain yummy.

Add this all together and you get a satisfying side dish to match any meal!
I do bring this just as is for lunch sometimes, I am more than OK with veggie only meals.

Ingredients:
Carrots
Cream
Butter
Flour
Dill Weed

Directions:
1. Cut carrots into bite sized pieces and boil until just cooked
2. In a separate pan, make a roux using the butter and flour
3. Add cream to make a bechamel sauce.
4. Add dill weed to taste
5. Drain carrots and add to dill sauce


Print


Of course I always suggest fresh dill, but since I had none on hand, dried worked fine

So delicious!
You can add a smidge of cheese for an added twist

This recipe was shared with: Future ExPat

No comments:

Post a Comment