Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cheese Muffins


My friend's aunt Clare sent me this recipe. I call her my aunt too. We are comfortable like that!

I had a good laugh at her instructions, I will add them in red with the "real" instructions. She never fails to make me laugh...a lot!

I made these last night, and almost half of them just seemed to disappear. The girl child managed to ingest a few of them for breakfast this morning as well. I see nothing wrong with this.

These are reminiscent of the Cheddar Bay biscuits I have made, so I added a little garlic powder (about 2 Tsp) to the mix for an extra layer of flavor. This is not a necessity.

Easiest, YUMMIEST, cheese muffins of all time

Ingredients:
2 Cups Bisquick
1 Stick butter (melted)
1 Cup sour cream
2 Cups shredded sharp cheddar

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray
3. Mix all ingredients, fill muffin tins
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
Eat entire batch, repeat.
Have never tried to make this low fat, one day I might try...but probably not.
Overfill each muffin cup, it's worth it.


Feel free to ignore my garlic powder if you don't want to use any

These had not been out of the oven but a minute and I had eager hands grabbing at them!




No comments:

Post a Comment