Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Slow Cooker Liners

How did I ever live without these?
Seriously, the time I would spend scrubbing and cleaning and scraping my knuckles cleaning my (very old, very loved, and very broken in) crock pot!

Now I pop one of these in, and cook like usual. Pull the bag out at the end, and voila! Minimal clean up, wipe down the crock and you are good to go.

I can find them in any grocery or superstore, usually in the same aisle as the tin foil etc.

Has anyone else tried them and loved them?

2 comments:

  1. I love them as well..sure makes for an easy clean-up after cooking a meal! I just love slow cooker meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes. They all look good. Slow cookers are the best when it comes to a perfect cooking. They are cheap and easily available online. Then Click Here Slow Cooker Liners USA More I

    ReplyDelete