She, from high school....he, from college.
It just made sense to my aunt and I to combine the party as 90% of the guests would be the same. Not to mention, convenient for the guests to not take up two separate weekend days during the summer!
It was a fantastic day full of friends, family, and FOOD! (of course!)
People came from all over to join us to wish two very special
We had quite the spread...none of us ever learned to cook "small"...and then we always add in a few extra this, that, and the others to make sure nobody goes hungry!
My parents were up visiting for the week to enjoy both the actual graduation as well as the party. Needless to say, I enjoyed having the extra hands!
Egg Salad Sandwiches
We also had on hand:
Sausage and Peppers
Vegetable Lo Mein
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Then I was totally selfish and made my mother make me a batch of her brownies...just for us!
1 (16 oz) Loaf Cinnamon raisin bread
3 Cups milk
2 Tsp vanilla
1. Place bread cubes into a greased 9 x 13 pan
2. Beat eggs, milk, and vanilla
3. Pour milk mixture over the bread cubes
4. Press bread cubes into milk until all are covered
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight
6. Preheat oven to 350
7. Cook for 50 minutes8. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve with syrup
This recipe was shared on some or all of these pages, check them out!