Always looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners. Anyone who knows us knows there is far too much time spent on the go...crock pot meals are my saving grace!
As a non subscriber to the SPICY theory, I sat this meal out.
According to darling daughter and hubby dearest this is simply yummy! I had shared this recipe with a friend of mine and she said her and her man loved it and she needed the recipe again in order to share it with her friends (not so subtle reminder to share this blog with YOUR friends).
Buffalo Chicken in the Crock Pot
6-8 Raw chicken breasts
½ cup Wing Sauce
¼ cup yellow mustard
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Spray a crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and top with wing sauce, yellow mustard, and vinegar.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook for 5 hours
- With about 30 minutes on the timer, take the lid off and shred the chicken, stirring it together with the sauce that is now in the pot.
- Replace top and let the chicken continue cooking through the cycle.
- Serve on a bun with a shake of wing sauce, lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese