Friday, July 12, 2013

The Bread

I did question if this qualifies as a recipe. It only has two ingredients for Pete's sake!
"In Ree we trust!"
(I do enjoy the Pioneer Woman, she is just so relate-able!)

I made this to go along with some soup.
Oh...my....word...

This is the best bread I have ever had.
Hubby keeps eating the leftovers.
He even melted cheese on some of it.

While at the grocery store this weekend, he convinced me that we need it again...now!
So, as I type this, my butter is sitting out to soften.

Warning: This is not for dieters.

Ingredients:
1 Loaf French bread, split lengthwise
2 Sticks salted butter, softened

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spread one stick of softened butter onto each half of the bread
3. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes
4. Put broiler on high and bake for 3-5 minutes, watching the whole time
5. Bread is done when butter has started to brown and blacken


Print


Simple simple simple

Oh so sweet...and tastes like so much more than bread and butter!


No comments:

Post a Comment