More often than not I hear "oh, no thanks...I don't like pistachio"
Give it a fair try, what did pistachio ever do to you?
Frankly, it's a fave of mine. Pudding, ice cream, shelled nuts, I will eat them all.
This cake was super easy due to the inclusion of a boxed cake mix. I love desserts that come together really quickly and look/taste like you slaved.
1 Box white cake mix
1 Package (4oz) pistachio instant pudding mix
½ Cups orange juice
½ Cup water
½ Cup vegetable oil
¾ Cups chocolate syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease and flour bundt pan
3. Mix all ingredients but chocolate syrup and beat for two minutes on medium-high
4. Pour ¾ of the batter into the bundt pan
5. Add chocolate syrup to the remaining batter and mix well.
6. Pour chocolate batter on top of the pistachio batter
7. Bake for 1 hour
Please ignore the fact that apparently someone attacked my OJ before I got to making this cake
Very moist, and a crowd pleaser!
Original recipe adapted from here