Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mini Cheesecakes

As long as I can remember, my aunt has been making these cheesecakes.
My version of the recipe is scribbled on the back of an envelope during a phone call to her.

With the popularity of Pinterest, I have seen my little cupcakes everywhere!

Auntie usually makes hers with cherry pie filling, but I have used strawberry and blueberry as well. All are delicious! I have a cousin who requests hers plain when they are made for an event. It's all personal preference.

 Ingredients:
12 oz box vanilla wafer
2 (8 oz each) blocks of cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup sugar
2 Eggs
1 Tsp vanilla

1 Can pie filling

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners. Add one cookes to each cup.
3. In bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy
4. Fill each cup about to the top
5. Bake for 40 minutes
6. Cool cheesecakes, and top with a spoonful of pie filling


Ingredients

I used cherry this time. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment