Saturday, August 13, 2016

Blogging for Books: Modern Potluck by Kristin Donnelly

**Note** I was provided a copy of this book by www.bloggingforbooks.com in exchange for my unbiased opinion.




I am totally in love with pot lucks. Everything about them is awesome!
One of my favorite parts of a good pot luck is seeing variety. It is very easy to get stuck in a rut where you bring the same dish over and over again.

This book will fix that problem for you!

I loved seeing all of the options she chose, and everything is categorized for easy identification.
Snacks, Salads, 9x13 pan, desserts etc.
Some of her recipes were familiar, yet different enough to make them enticing. Chinese Chicken Salad anyone?

Some were a little "odd" to me, like a kimchi and kale cesar salad.

If you need foods that can be made ahead and prepped for pot luck and are out of ideas, this is a good book to stash on your shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment