C is like a little old lady trapped in a 6 year old body. So much of what comes out of her mouth just proves she is wise beyond her years.
Said friend is a waitress and, therefore, runs into people of all type of demeanor. The other day, she had a grumpy sort who was all bent out of shape because his water glass was only half full (does anyone else see the irony here?)
Waitress friend said to her mother "Some days I wish I could look at these people and say "my husband just died two weeks ago, I am trying to support my baby" "
C overheard this all and got a panicked look on her face!
"Don't say that Mama, that's bad karma"!
Well, from the mouths of babes.
She is right.
We should all try to be a little more karma friendly.
Thanks for the lesson C!
1 Onion (diced)
2 Tbsp butter
1 (15 oz) Can green enchilada sauce
2 (4 oz) cans chopped green chiles
12 Corn tortillas
2 Cups shredded cheese
1. In small skillet, saute onion in the butter until they are golden brown
2. In small saucepan, combine enchilada sauce with green chiles and heat until warm
3. In the oven, melt cheese all over the top of each tortilla
4. Stack three cheesy tortillas on top of one another
5. Spoon green sauce over top6. Add salsa and sour cream
All the toppings!
Recipe adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Come party with me here!