Saturday, August 22, 2015

Blogging for Books: TREAT by Stephanie Banyas

Can a book that is all about Krispie Treats, the original no bake dessert, really be called a "cook book"?
I think so!

This book just jumped right out at me! I mean, who doesn't love Krispie Treats?
I have made the original, but never got too wild and crazy with them....until now.

Oh the options! This book shows you how to make cookies-n-creme, peanut butter cup, berry cobbler and more!

The girl child and I immediately headed to the grocery to stock up. In one day's time, we made key lime, lemon poppy, original with sprinkles, and snickerdoodle.

They bring back such childhood memories, but now with a more grown up twist.

**Note: This book was provided to me by www.bloggingforbooks.com in exchange for my unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment