Happy 4th of July week to all!
It's time to spend some quality family time...and eating. Yup, lots of barbecues in our future this week!
Here are some fantastic recipes that just scream barbecue to me!
Leave me a comment and tell me what you made for your barbecue.
1. Greek Dip Platter: Jay Tried and True
2. Spicy Chicken Wings: A Chick who can Cook
3. Salsa Roll Ups: Chef in Training
4. Apple Salsa: Kayotic Kitchen
5. Da Bomb Deviled Eggs: Oh Sweet Basil
6. Antipasto Kabobs: The Hungry Housewife
1. Sweet Grilled Chicken Sandwich: Jay Tried and True
2. Teriyaki Burgers: Recipe Girl
3. Sweet and Spicy Honey Grilled Shrimp: Our Best Bites
4. Sticky Chinese Spareribs: Fifteen Spatulas
5. Turkey Legs: Magical Recipes
6. Long Boy Burger: Sunshine and Bones
1. Baked Potato Salad: Jay Tried and True
2. Creamy Potato Salad with Bacon: Simply Gloria
3. Spanish Roasted Potato Salad: Food52
4. Italian Potato Salad: Sugar Free Mom
5. Potato Salad: Dixie Chik Cooks
6. Blue Cheese Potato Salad: Who Needs a Cape
1. Tortellini Salad: Jay Tried and True
2. Amish Macaroni Salad: Comfort Cook Adventures
3. Cesar BLT Pasta Salad: Big Sis Lil Sis
4. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad: Simply Alli
5. Deviled Egg Pasta Salad: Half Hour Meals
6. Biergarten Macaroni Salad: The Disney Diner