Sunday, January 13, 2013

Italian Crescent Casserole

I had this meal at a friend's house, and asked her for the recipe
(if someone out there can counteract my blonde and remind me which of you it was, I will give credit!)
I made it for my family, and it's a yummy weeknight solution.

This also works well as a help meal as it travels and reheats well.

For the purposes of this blog, and my want to be able to credit everyone properly, I assumed that this was a Pillsbury recipe (due to the use of crescent rolls). I googled it and came up with this, so, here I am giving credit to Pillsbury!
Ingredients
Browning the hamburger and onions
Cheese and sour cream mixture
Cooked!
Yummy!!





Ingredients:
1 Lb ground beef
¼ Cup chopped onion
1 Cup tomato pasta sauce
6 oz (1 ½ cup) shredded mozzarella
½ Cup sour cream
1 Can crescent rolls
⅓ Cup grated parmesan
2 Tbsp butter (melted)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Cook ground beef and onion, drain
3. Stir in pasta sauce, cook until heated
4. In medium bowl, mix mozzarella and sour cream
5. Spoon cheese mixture over beef
6. Unroll dough over cheese mixture
7. Spread butter and parmesan over dough
8. Cook for 18-25 minutes


Print me

2 comments: