I feel like we are running around at 90 mph with no brakes.
Memorial Day is the unofficial start to summer. We spent time with family at the coast and it was really relaxing. I did make a big batch of my chili for them and froze half so they could have it at a later date.
Short weeks at work are crazy weeks! We were straight out, and even our clients seemed a little more hectic than normal.
This weekend, my "little" cousin graduates. My use of quotes revolves around the fact that he is 6'4". Seriously. As
Next weekend is the graduation party for him as well as plenty of other social functions. For a homebody such as myself, this is craziness!
1 Lb Ground beef
Salt and Pepper
¼ Cup Ketchup
⅛ Cup Mustard
2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 Large flour tortillas
Optional Toppings: Relish, Cheese, Tomato, Onion, Pickles etc
1. Brown ground beef, lightly season with salt and pepper. Drain.
2. Stir in ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire
3. Lay tortillas out and spread ¼ of the ground beef mix on half of each tortilla. Fold closed.
4. Cook in a large skillet until browned, flip and repeat
5. Add any toppings6. Cut and serve
Our particular additional toppings
Adapted from Iowa Girl Eats
Come party with me HERE!