We think it is the bass, but as soon as he hears the power button click....he is GONE
Mom opened a can of tuna.
He heard it. He could smell it....but that scary noise box was still going.
What to do, what to do?
Solution: I will stand in the doorway and yowl loudly. My people will take pity on me and make the world a better place.
(we all remember what happened the last time he didn't get tuna juice, right?)
Hubby, who is pretty anti cat....reminded me again why I married him.
He heard Lennon. Stopped the music. Walked down the hall and talked to him. Walked him all the way out to the kitchen, and brought him right to the bowl of juice.
Side note...actually about the food...
I do not care for spicy food. I just don't have the taste buds for it. These carrots made me nervous.
I ate them. My friend who is worse than me about spice ate them.
Try them, don't let the horseradish scare you!
2 Lbs baby carrots
⅔ Cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp grated onion
2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
¼ Tsp salt
½ Tsp ground pepper
½ Tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Cup panko crumbs
¼ Cup butter (melted)
1. Cook carrots until tender
2. Reserve 3 Tbsp of the carrot water
3. Spoon carrots into 2 quart baking dish
4. In bowl, combine mayonnaise, carrot liquid, onion, horseradish, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire
5. Spoon mixture over carrots
6. Combine breadcrumbs and butter, sprinkle over carrots7. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes
Recipe adapted from My Recipes