He settled on The Witches of Eastwick.
I haven't seen this movie since I was many years younger.
Only read the book for the first time in the last 3 years.
The girl child is in her room putting laundry away...and I think I will have him change the station when she comes back in.
Seriously, I was so young.
I am blushing now.
The thought of watching this with her doesn't sit well with me.
Just because her age says adult, she's still my little peanut
On the plus side, such a phenomenal cast!
1 Cup chopped onion
1 Tbsp butter
1 (7 oz) package chicken flavored rice mix with vermicelli
1 Cup long grain rice (un cooked)
2 14.5 oz cans chicken broth
2.5 Cups water
4 Cups cooked cubed chicken
1 Can diced tomato
1 (4 oz) diced green chile peppers
2 Tsp dried basil
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tsp cumin
⅛ Tsp pepper
1 Cup cheddar
1. In 3 qt saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender
2. Stir in rice-vermicelli mix, seasoning package, and un cooked rice. Stir and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Stir in broth and water
4. Bring to boiling, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes
5. Transfer the rice mixture to a very large bowl.
6. Stir in chicken, tomato, chile peppers, basil, chili powder, cumin, and pepper
7. Transfer to a 3 quart casserole.
8. Bake, covered, in a 425 oven for 20 minutes.9. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, bake for 5 minutes more.