It's my yearly in-between birthdays mall trip with my friend and her daughter! Our lives are so crazy busy, we set a realistic goal of getting together 2 times a year. Any more is awesome, but 2 is obtainable.
Our birthdays are just a couple of months apart, so we pick a date just in between and meet for lunch and a mall crawl.
It's so much fun just wandering around and getting caught up.
Her daughter has been joining us since she was born...my girl, well, this is the first year she has bagged out on me.
A better offer came along.
She's a teen, I get it.
Seriously, very OK with it...like this OK
(did I convince anyone?)
1 lb lean ground beef
½ Cup barbeque sauce
¼ Cup chopped onion
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Can junior flaky layered biscuits
½ Cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spray 10 regular sized muffin cups with cooking spray
3. Cook beef and onions in skillet over medium heat, breaking up, until cooked through
4. Drain meat/onion mixture, return to pan
5. Add barbeque sauce and brown sugar.
6. Cook to blend flavors, stirring well
7. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup.
8. Firmly press into bottom and up sides
9. Spoon about ¼ cup beef mixture into each cup
10. Sprinkle with cheese11. Bake 10-12 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury
Come party with me HERE!