They used it in some commercial (bad advertising...I don't even remember what the product is) and it has been stuck in my head ever since.
I am ready to pull my hair out.
I have looked it up on you tube, hoping that hearing it would help. Nope.
I have tried thinking of some of the most annoying things (think Sanford and Sons theme song) to try to get something else stuck in my head. No luck.
This is obnoxious.
Anyone have any tricks to get this out of my head?
This reminds me of the Spongebob Squarepants episode where he has that song worm in his head (creepy, yes?)
1 box manicotti shells
32 oz Ricotta cheese
16 oz Mozzarella cheese
¼ Cup bread crumbs (seasoned)
¼ Cup Parmesan
Seasonings: Garlic, pepper, Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cook pasta in boiling water for 2-3 minutes less than the package states
3. Mix together ricotta, bread crumbs, eggs, 8 oz mozzarella, and any seasonings
4. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray
5. Pour a small amount of tomato sauce on bottom of pan
6. Sprinkle a little parmesan
7. Take pasta tubes and carefully fill each one with the cheese mixture
8. Place pasta in pan. Pour tomato sauce over top9. Sprinkle 8 oz mozzarella and remaining parmesan on top
Sprinkle some Parmesan on the bottom
Filling all the tubes
Everybody in the pool!
Baked and cheesy