Monday, May 19, 2014

Shrimp Dip

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon...




I have the most indulgent hubby.
He knows the 80's are the way to my heart.

We were unpacking some long-stored bins today and needed some background music. He threw on one of those Music Choice channels...80's of course!

Had so much fun cleaning (yes, I really did say that) be-bopping around to awesome throwbacks!


Ingredients:
1 Cup tomato soup
1 ½ Tbsp unflavored gelatin
8 oz cream cheese
1 Lb shrimp
1 Cup diced celery
¼ Cup diced onion
½ Cup diced pepper
1 Cup mayonnaise


Directions:
1. Heat soup, cheese, and gelatin in top of a double boiler, stirring until smooth. Cool.
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Pour into a well oiled mold
4. Chill for several hours

Print




This recipe was shared with:

8 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try this! Looks delish! Come link up on Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday! We'd love to have you!

    Julia @ Mini Van Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite, see you there!

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for good party recipes like this...and I love shrimp so this works for me! Pinned this and sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting. I don't think I have ever had a shrimp dip before! If I have, I had no idea! Thanks for linking at Yuck Stops Here! Pinned! Chrystal @ YUMeating

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to tasting this dip very soon! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Be safe and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shrimp dip sounds fantastic - thanks so much for linking this up to the Friday Frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever had shrimp dip before, and this recipe looks tasty! Thanks for sharing this recipe with us on Five Friday Finds! Hope you can stop by and share some more recipes this week. :)

    ReplyDelete