Saturday, March 9, 2013

Holiday Bacon Appetizers

There isn't much I can say about this recipe. I saw it on the Pioneer Woman's web site.
It looks so incredibly savory, crunchy, and naughty!
I just couldn't say no.

I do like my bacon crispy, so I pulled these out and raised the temp to 350 for my next dish. I flipped each cracker and cooked for an additional 10 minutes.

Ingredients:
1 Package club crackers
1 Lb thin sliced bacon
Grated parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Lay crackers face up on a cookie sheet
2. Scoop about 1 teaspoon  of grated parmesan cheese onto each cracker
3. Cut package of bacon in half
4. Carefully (so the cheese doesn’t fall off) wrap each cracker in one half of bacon. This should be snug.
5. Place the bacon wrapped crackers onto a baking sheet that has a rack on it
6. Place in 250 degree oven for 2 hours


Print


Ingredients

Wrapped and ready to go

Get a good look, they didn't last long





No comments:

Post a Comment