Sunday, February 11, 2018

Castle Connections Travel: Mama Melrose

I love taking this food journey with Ruby Anne...all the yummy, no calories (for me!)

Click here for her website

Click here for her Facebook page


Dinner at Mama Melrose located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. 
On previous visits Lindsay and I have shared a Pepperoni Flatbread and the Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce. This time my friend Jeff and I had the Wood-Grilled Chicken and Penne Pasta AND the Shrimp Campanelle. Both were good but very heavy on the sauce. 
Since alcohol is included on the dining plan, we ordered the Magical Star Cocktail (I ended up giving the electric ice cube to the sweet little girl seated next to us) and the Italian Surfer - again both good drinks, not to weak or strong. 
For dessert I had the Dessert Sampler (Valencia Blood Orange Cake, Lemon Cheesecake topped with Passion Fruit Pearls and Tiramisu) and my friend had the Chocolate and Cherry Torte which was beyond sweet! All in all a good meal, but next time I think I will try the steak.... table next to us had ordered and it looked yummy!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment