She is one of those types that would take care of everyone and everything on the planet if she had the means. Genuine heart.
She has 3 (wonderful!) kids as well as two dogs at home.
Then she heard of this other little doggy down at the pound who needed love. She went down to look and the poor thing had pulled out all of its own hair! It was a mix of unhappiness and food allergies.
Cousin brought her hubby and their youngest down to look at the dog and they were like "seriously? this must be a joke".
A joke it was not! She brought her home and worked her magic!
A couple of months later, and you would never have known that this pup had a sad beginning. She is thriving and loving life with her new "siblings".
Thank you cousin, the world needs more people like you!
6 Bacon strips (chopped)
2 ½ Lbs small red potatoes (cubed)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
10 ¾ oz cream of potato soup
¼ Cup milk
1 Envelope ranch dressing mix
3 Tbsp thinly sliced green onions
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
2. Remove and drain, reserving 1 Tbsp drippings
3. Place potatoes in slow cooker
4. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix, and drippings until belnded
5. Stir cream cheese mixture into potato
6. Sprinkle potatoes with the bacon
7. Cook on low 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender8. Top with green onions
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Come party with me HERE!