Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

To all my readers, Happy Easter and Happy Passover to you all!


Today we head to my aunt's house, we get to see all the aunts/uncles and most of the cousins (on my side at least).
One cousin can't come home from college for the holiday, and one has to work...but, we can understand such things.

On hubby's side of the family, a group of them headed to Ireland for vacation, leaving one aunt home alone for the holiday. She will be joining us for the festivities, which will be a huge change for her. Hubby's immediate family is a much smaller crew than my side. When we get together, it's 12-14 people....on my side, it's more like 30-35.
She's the type to feel overwhelmed at this.
We are heading over early so there will be less people when we get there...isn't it always easier to adjust when you are one of the first ones there?
She knows everyone who is coming, she is just nervous.

Today I am bringing
Baked Beans
Creamed Spinach
Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Icing

Let the egg cracking commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment