Being a small family, we always have half a pie left over (oh darn, lunch tomorrow) which is why I do not have a gravy inside my crust.
Keeping the pie drier while cooking makes for a better reheating the next day.
1 Lb cooked chicken (cut up)
1-2 Cups mixed vegetables
½ Cup hot water
1 Chicken boullion
1 Pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Put one crust on bottom of greased pie plate, poke holes with a fork
3. Bake bottom crust for 10-15 minutes
4. Add chicken and vegetables
5. Dissolve bouillon in hot water and pour over chicken mixture
6. Season to taste
7. Place top crust, crimp edges, and cut air holes
8. Bake for 45-60 minutes9. Serve with gravy
I want some now!