Monday, October 7, 2013

TGI Friday's Original Jack Daniel's Sauce

Let me up-front and honest.
I didn't think this tasted like Friday's sauce, AT ALL.

That being said, I thought it was delicious.

I had some steak that I cut up into tips. Used some of this to marinate them for a day, and then brushed more over them as they were cooking.
We all agreed, 3 thumbs up!


Ingredients:
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp tobasco sauce
1 Cup pineapple juice
½ Cup whiskey
2 Cups brown sugar
2 Bouillon cubes
4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce


Directions:

1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan

2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes
3. Allow to cool and use as a sauce

Print

Hubby drank the rest of the pineapple juice without telling me. I improvised by using the juice from a can of pineapple.

Stir it up and simmer!

Mmmm...steak tips!


This recipe was shared at Flour Me with Love, Uncommon Designs, This Gal Cooks, Inside Bru Crew Life, Chef in TrainingPint Sized Baker, Mandy's Recipe Box, and Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms

Recipe adapted from here

No comments:

Post a Comment