Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken Supreme

My life is so freaking busy.
I can't even begin to tell you....but I love every moment!

I rely on my crock pot for meals more than once a week. I don't know what I would do without it.
When I see recipes like this, I store it away for future use.

As much as we liked this meal, I think I would use dill havarti cheese next time. Without knowing, I just got plain. The extra dash of flavor would have just elevated it by a level.

Ingredients:
5 Slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
6 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup or
10 oz jar four cheese alfredo sauce
4 oz jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
½ Cup diced swiss or havarti cheese

Directions:
1. Cook chicken in bacon drippings for 3-5 minutes or until light brown.
2. Place chicken in slow cooker.
3. Top with mushrooms and sauce.
4. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
5. Top chicken with diced cheese and sprinkle with bacon.
6. Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted


Print


Ingredients: I used alfredo vs the cream of chicken soup

My daughter said it was well worth the "pain" of smelling the bacon cooking the day before!


No comments:

Post a Comment